3/16/11

Paigey Waigey Pudden Pie!!

Happy Birthday Paige! Here she is with her birthday balloon! She came into this world, January 9, 2006. I can't believe she is 5 and turning into such a lovely little girl. She is known for her contagious smile, silly giggles and one of a kind jokes. I love to feel her precious little arms around my neck. She is truly a gift, and we feel very blessed that Heavenly Father let her sweet little spirit come to our family!
She had a charming little party to celebrate her special day. We made paper dolls, devoured the donut cake, opened presents and had a wonderful time. I have to recommend the paper doll kit from the Paper Source. You can find them here! www.paper-source.com The clothes are interchangeable and there are so many cute patterns to choose from!! The Krispy Kreme Doughnut cake could never disappoint. This may be a tradition from now on, and oh so easy!!! We love you Paige!!

2 comments:

jamie t. said...

Oh how we love Paige too. Her "cake" pretty much made me salivate instantly. I can't believe how big they are getting. Soon they'll be wanting to room at EFY together! Ahhhhh :)

Jeff and Lauren said...

Angie, I love the new blog! and the fonts! :) You need to just move it back to the center of the screen.

Paige is so cute! Love her!