8/2/11

S'mores Idaho style

Why is it that men get this crazy smile when they get to play with fire! :) I love this humble little firepit. Mostly because I sat by Alain last year as he put it together. This year John was in charge. Life moves on, this we know, but again there was a void. Aaron and Jamie swore by this kind of modern smores they make that blows the origional out of the water. You just roast a mallow and but it imbetween two Fudge stripped cookies. I can't remeber the name of them. There were definantly no complaints from the kids, and I must admit that they were pretty scrumptious! After much deliberation, John and I decided that we are a little partial to the origional! We called this a great camp fire treat but we didn't know if you could go as far as calling it a smore!! Ha Ha! We love you Jamie and Aaron!
I had to include this beautiful picture I took of my sister Jamie and her little boy Carter. We ate until we were sick and then enjoyed visitng and watching the kids play.

No comments: